The first week is over and the second has begun. So what were the high and low lights?
- Re-learning Laravel (thanks to Laracasts)
- Discovering Voyager
- Progress towards a greater objective
- Finding the audit data
- Lots of admin taken care of
- Workshop 17 is a stunning place to work
- Audit data is missing the images, need to re contact the auditing company
- No progress on CrecheConnect proper
- Had to create a Facebook account
What did I learn?
While it may be frustrating to not dive straight into the desired task, setting the ground work is very important. Just must be careful to balance ground work and deliverable progress so as to allow the company to succeed.